reading. riting. 'rithmetic.

Feb 22, 2008

leaving on a jet plane

Tracie is leaving this afternoon, so I figured I would do a post to commemorate her time here. It has been fun to have someone to go out shooting with everyday, but even more than that, it has been nice to have a friend here who knows both Abby and I so well. While she was here, Tracie and I went out exploring nearly everyday, which was great because I have seen more of the Faroes in the last two weeks than I have ever before. We explored the harbor at night, met windblown horses outside of Klaksvík, hung out with sheep farmers in Hellur, talked with skaters in Klaksvík, and went to Kirkjubøur with Abby and our friends Margith and Reiner. Every single night has been spent playing Settlers of Catan, and Tracie recently discovered it online here. Hopefully our ongoing tournament will not have to end just yet. -b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home