reading. riting. 'rithmetic.

Feb 28, 2008

'tis the season

As we get closer to summer the days are getting longer, the weather warmer and the grass greener. It is the season for fun, adventure, and weddings. And while I have the fun and adventure pretty well covered, I wanted to recruit all of you to help with the wedding part. Abby and I have decided that we are going to be in the Faroes until sometime in September or October, so I am going to be spending this summer shooting weddings here. So let me know if you have any friends or family members who are getting married this summer and are looking for a great photographer. Have them check out the blog and my website or just email me their contact info and I can get a hold of them. Thanks, and I will leave you all with some of my favorite wedding images from the past several months. -b

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Miller said...

Those last two photos are absolutely beautiful! I LOVE the left one :D

2/29/08, 6:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home