reading. riting. 'rithmetic.

Jan 21, 2008

a great day

Today during one of my intermittent Law School Admissions Test (LSAT) practice sessions I surpassed my dreaded 160 mark for only the second time in a year of practice and classwork. This signifies neither that I am academically brilliant nor particularly ambitious, just very, very desperate. But as long as it seems to help my score, I will continue to slog away at this mind bending test until I actually understand the Logical Reasoning section. If anyone would like to see how they fare among geeky lawyer-hopefuls, here is a link to some practice questions. To celebrate my small success (and motivate myself to keep setting aside three-hour chunks of time every week for, sometimes, nothing more than a blasting headache) I am rewarding myself with a blatantly self-indulgent post, complete with a list of some of my favorite things. -visits to the chiropractor -the "ding" at the end of a line on a manual typewriter -packet lattes that come in a box of eight and cost $6 -seeing the constellation Orion -champagne -e-mails from my sister -the first pages of a brand new magazine -a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home